Clorox Bleach Germicidal Wipes
Our Price : $11.87 $13.99
Healthcare professionals trust Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes to help them overcome infection control challenges in a constantly changing healthcare environment. Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal clinical wipes are ready to use, 1 step cleaner containing a 1:10 bleach dilution to meet CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting surfaces in healthcare settings.
Designed for daily disinfection, high-touch surfaces and medical equipment. These wipes are EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms, including HAI causing bacteria like MRSA and VRE in 30 seconds, outbreak causing viruses such as Influenza A and B viruses, Measles virus and Norovirus in 1 minute and C. difficile spores, TB and fungi in 3 minutes.
These wipes kill 99.9999% of C. difficile spores, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (June 2014). These wipes are engineered minimize residue and leave less visible residue on surfaces vs. competitor bleach wipes.
They are formulated with an anticorrosion agent and are compatible with common healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Intended for use in healthcare settings.
6" x 5"
|348-30577||Clorox Bleach Germicidal Wipes||$13.99 $11.87|
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)